Great gift idea!
- Coconut Oil - Very rich in antioxidants that help maintain skin elasticity, also serves as a moisturizer which is beneficial for maintaining clear skin.
- Shea Butter - Is a skin superfood known for nourishing and moisturizing the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin's natural oils. - Or -
- Cocoa Butter - Is a natural antioxidant with Vitamin E. It is great for naturally healing dry and sensitive skin.
- Beeswax - Adds a protective barrier to skin that locks in moisture.
- Vitamin E - This anti-oxidant is thought to smooth skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Essential Oils - 4 Fragrances
- Lavender, Lemongrass, White Choc. Peppermint & Unscented
Directions: Rub lotion bars between your hands or on the desired area ( hands, elbows, feet, knees, etc.), then massage into the skin as needed.
Since there is no water formula, it is shelf stable for up to a year without the use of preservatives.
Store out of direct sunlight and away from heat.